Data Protection Policy
Please find our Data Protection Policy here: Data Protection Policy v1
We will ensure that all personal and sensitive information provided by you is stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the data protection and privacy principles set down in the act.
Information we may collect from you
You are able to access and browse our website without disclosing your personal data.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website; www.activeassistance.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of enquiring about our services, providing feedback, completing our contact form or through a job application
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Use of personal information
We use the personal information We collect via the Website for the purposes of:
- providing, developing, improving and personalising Our Services and the Website
- providing you with information about Our Services
- dealing with your enquiries and requests
- generating anonymous reports about use of the Website and its features
- using your contact information for recruitment purposes
Security and confidentiality
All of our employees who have access to and are associated with the processing of this data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of such data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Data Protection Principles set down in the Act.
Active Care Group safeguards the security of the personal information you provide to Us with physical, electronic and managerial procedures. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all pages where We collect personal information.
Any personal information you provide will be held securely and your personal information will not be sold or traded to third parties. In some circumstances We may need to disclose your personal information (i) to a third party to provide a service you have requested, (ii) to fulfil a request for information, (iii) to comply with a legal requirement or request from a competent court, regulator or other authority, or (iv) if We believe that there has been a violation of the Terms, of Our rights or the rights of any third party. Any information about you that We pass to a third-party service provider will be held securely by that party and used only to provide the services or information you have requested.