Our Care in The Home division received a large delivery of testing kits that are now being sent across the country to our staff as part of an on-going 4 week rolling programme.
This is a really positive step in helping us continue to protect our staff and clients.
Active Care Group supports people across the UK with complex and neurological conditions to live as independently as possible. We are one of the UK’s leading complex care services, harnessing innovation to deliver better outcomes for children, young people and adults.
We are looking for Health Care Assistants in Dymchurch and the surrounding areas who positively embrace our values of being caring, honest, proactive and empowering to provide outstanding person-centred care to our service users. We strongly believe that better quality care leads to a better quality of life and that’s why we provide bespoke packages of care designed with each persons’ care needs, preferences and lifestyle in mind.
As a Health Care Assistant with Active Care Group, you will support service users to achieve their personal goals and ensure their safety. Your daily tasks could include assisting people with personal care including bladder and bowel management, healthcare needs, medications, moving and handling, assistance with nutrition and other activities to empower them to live a fulfilled life.
Benefits of working as a Health Care Assistant for Active Care Group:
- Discounts at national and local retailers via our benefits scheme Wider Wallet
- Access to a wide range of career development workshops and e-Learning modules
- Access to our Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
- Free training to fully equip you for the role
- Enrolment onto our pension scheme
- Reward and recognition initiatives
- Earn extra cash with our Refer a friend scheme
Minimum requirements to work as a Health Care Assistant with Active Care Group:
- Proven care experience is preferred but not essential
- Have a good standard of English both written and verbally
Active Care Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults and children, applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Active Care Group is committed to diversity and inclusion and we are striving to create a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and with respect and have equal access to opportunities and resources.