Rowland House is a registered service, located in Thames Ditton, for people with an acquired brain injury or neurological condition. Our highly trained staff team help build daily living skills and support in all areas of rehabilitation. Sessions are scheduled to help each individual achieve their goals, improve their skills and grow their confidence. Located within a thriving London suburb, with excellent transport links, people are supported to access the wider opportunities both in and around their home.
Facilities at Rowland House include:
- 7 bedrooms, some with en-suite bathrooms
- Additional shared bathroom and wet room
- Large communal lounge with quiet room
- Dining room
- Therapy gym
- Accessible split-level garden
- Access to 24-hour staff team
For more information or to enquire about our vacancies, please contact us on 01883 331777 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.