Kingly House is a registered service, based in Hinckley, for people with an acquired brain injury or neurological condition. Our dedicated well-trained staff team include consultant neuro-psychiatry and neurological occupational therapists, who work with the individual to develop person-centred rehabilitation programmes to suit their wants and needs. Located within a thriving market town with excellent transport links, people are supported to access the wider opportunities both in and around their home.
Facilities at Kingly House include:
- 9 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms with shared bathroom facilities
- Large communal lounge and conservatory
- Therapy room and therapy kitchen
- Communal dining room
- Accessible garden
- Access to 24-hour staff team
For more information or to enquire about our vacancies, please contact us on 01883 331777 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.