Refer a Friend to work with the Active Care Group and for a LIMITED TIME get £500!
Do you currently work for the Active Care Group or one of its companies (Active Assistance, Caring4U, Independence Homes, etc) and know someone who might be interested in working for us?
If you do, then why not use our Refer a Friend scheme. By referring a friend, you could receive £500 for a limited time only.
How the Refer a Friend scheme works:
- Please send an email to ‘ReferaFriend@activeassistance.com’ confirming the company you work for and the name of your friend who has given you consent to forward on their name.
- Once you have referred a friend via the ‘ReferaFriend@activeassistance.com’ email, you will get an email response from the recruitment team, this will clearly state how you can claim your payment once your friend has met the required criteria.
- When your friend has successfully been through the recruitment process and is booked onto our training course, we will let you know via email.
- When your friend has successfully met the required criteria you will be awarded £500, subject to the normal deductions of Income Tax and National Insurance.
- You will receive an email from the recruitment team letting you know what month you will be paid.
Terms of the Scheme
- All referrals must be made by current Active Care Group employees only
- In order to qualify for the refer a friend scheme, the person that you refer must be new to Active Care Group (including companies within the group Assistance Assistance, Caring4U or Independence Homes, etc), i.e. has not previously worked for us.
- In order to qualify your friend must successfully complete 4 assignments if they are a live in PA, or have completed 3 months service if they are a live out PA
- If you refer a Bank Nurse, they will need to complete 10 full shifts (not including shadow shifts) for you to be eligible to receive the refer a friend payment.
- You must claim your payment whilst you and your ‘refer a friend’ are still employees of the company.
Bonus – Refer 4 friends to us
If you refer four successful candidates, we will give you an additional bonus of £250 once each candidate has completed the terms of the scheme. (effective September 2018)
Can my Refer a Friend make a referral too?
Of course, they could refer someone when they apply and share the experience of training and working with Active Care Group and earn a bonus at the same time!
If you have any questions or queries regarding the RAF scheme then please email:
Or contact the recruitment team on: 01732 749175
Note: ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme has been effective since November 2014, the terms and conditions can be subject to change at any time.