We are excited to announce the launch of our brand-new colleague app, ECHO.
ECHO reflects the continued commitment to our colleagues we nurture and embed a culture that encourages us to connect, to celebrate, to learn, grow, to be kind, to listen, and to treat one another with respect and fairness. Communication is key to how we connect with the business and with one another.
Through the app, colleagues will be able to access:
- The latest news from across the group.
- Information about our vision, our behaviours, and learn about the diverse and specialist divisions that make up our business.
- A wellbeing hub packed to the brim with content regarding physical health and mental wellbeing, including men’s health and a dedicated menopause resource centre.
- Crucial emotional support via our Employee Assistance Program, our Freedom to Speak Up Guardian, and providing information about our team of qualified mental health first aiders.
- Colleague benefits such as Active Rewards, Medicash, Refer a Friend, and discounted gym memberships.
- Latest policies and procedures.
- Handy FAQs for HR, payroll and policies.
Louise Makin, our Head of Internal Communications and Engagement, said:
“In a world where people are ‘always connected’, it seems only fitting that an organisation as large as ours, with over 50 sites and over 4,000 colleagues spread across the UK, provide a channel for colleagues to connect across our group, at a time that suits them.
“The app will feature group led content and colleague generated content, encouraging colleagues to post stories, celebrate their achievements and share their successes. Colleagues are encouraged to recognise one another and contribute to a photo wall, all of which are intended to spread a little joy. It is our intention to have some fun with regular competitions being a feature throughout the year.
“The app aims to echo the hearts and minds of our people and I am truly excited about today’s launch.
“I’d like to finally acknowledge the team at Thrive.App, the solution provider, who have been superb to work with as we have ventured on this journey.”